A Prank Time A Prank Time

Felt like I was watching some kind of late night Adult Swim show. In short, good job!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

This is amazing, man. That felt like a real show! Great fucking job. On everything!

Simple Cubes Simple Cubes

Don't let Brandy get you down. This doesn't have much going on, yes, but it's a start to something. I'm guessing this was done with 3D models? I encourage you to build upon this piece. Maybe have them bouncing around the screen, shifting sizing, and merging into one another. Makes it a series. Y'know Simple Cubes V.2, Simple Cubes V.3, etc. Do that and I bet it'll eventually turn into something really cool.

SomethingIDontKnow responds:

Thanks for the positive comment. This was my first ever animation in Blender which is a 3d modelling program. Im currently working on an improved version but I don't have a release date.

Shi And Silence Shi And Silence

This was really cool! I don't know why but it reminded me a lot of the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex op song.

Tailgate from the Neckbolts Tailgate from the Neckbolts

Just gonna give you five stars and keep moving.

haha thanks pal!

glad you`ve been liking them!

Gulch from The Neckbolts Gulch from The Neckbolts

Sweet concept and a very interesting, yet simplistic design. Keep 'em coming!

thanks!

I want to try and keep my designs easy to mass produce. I might even do a short story/comic about the neckbolts.

Gillman Hunter Gillman Hunter

Kickass piece. I love the orange on brown.

hey thanks a bunch!

I'm a big fan of the combo as well. appreciate the comment!